SikaTile Level 325
Looking for a high-quality cementitious underlayment that's perfect for interior concrete and cementitious substrates? Look no further than Sika® Level 325! This versatile, one-component product is designed to produce a flat, self-smoothing, and rapid-setting substrate that's perfect for applying your final floor finish. Whether you're looking to apply it manually or with a pump, Sika® Level 325 is a durable and economical choice that's sure to meet your needs. With a typical application thickness of 1/16" to 1-1/4" (1.5-31mm), this underlayment is the perfect choice for a wide range of applications. So why wait? Try Sika® Level 325 today and experience the difference for yourself!
- Cement substrates
- Rapid-drying cement screed systems
- OSB/Plywood only suitable for flexible coverings
- Ceramic tiles, terrazzo, or natural stones
- Highly fluid self-leveling
- Levels new and renovates old floors
- Interior only
- Manual or pumpable applications
- Excellent underlay for all types of residential and commercial flooring
- Compatible with subfloor heating systems
- Superior workability for easy installations
- Very smooth surface
Cement-based, polymer-modified binder system and fillers
12 months from the date of production if stored properly in original, unopened, and undamaged sealed packaging
Store dry at 41–86 °F (5–30 °C)
Protect from moisture. If damp, discard the material
|1 day||1,500 psi (10 MPa)|
|7 days||3,000 psi (21 MPa)|
|28 days||4,500 psi (31 MPa)|
|28 days||1,250 psi (8.6 MPa)|
5.25–6 qts (5–5.7 L)
Fresh mortar density
|130 lb/ft3 (2.08 kg/l)||(ASTM C-138)|
|Neat||1/16” (1.5 mm)||1-1/4” (31 mm)|
|Extended||1/4'' (6.3 mm)||2-1/2'' (65 mm)|
65–75 °F (18–24 °C)
Ambient Air Temperature
41–95 °F (5–35 °C)
Note: When using water-based adhesives on the finished product the best results will be achieved at ambient and substrate temperatures between 59 and 77 °F (15–25 °C).
Relative Air Humidity
< 75 %
Note: The substrate and uncured product applied on the floor, must be at least 5 °F above the dew point to reduce the risk of condensation, blooming, or cement laitance forming on the surface.
41–95 °F (5–35 °C)
~ 15-20 minutes
As the temperature will affect the pot life, application temperature:
- Above 73 °F (23 °C) will reduce the pot life and the working time.
- Below 73 °F (23 °C) will extend the pot life and the working time.
Waiting / Recoat Times
Walk-on time: 3 hours
Suitable for overcoating with:
|Non-moisture-sensitive floor covering||3 hours|
|Moisture-sensitive floor covering||16 hours up to 3/8" (9.5 mm)*|
*Mat test (ASTM D-4263) above 3/8" (9.5 mm)
The actual times will be affected by changing substrate and ambient conditions, particularly the temperature and relative humidity, plus the thickness of the material applied. When overcoating Sika® Level-325 always ensure the moisture content has achieved the required value for the subsequent floor finish adhesive/product being used, as the necessary waiting time will vary (with the application thickness and ambient humidity). Also please refer to the floor finish/adhesive PDS.
28 ft2 at 1/4” depth (2.3 m2 at 6 mm) per bag
(Coverage figures do not include allowance for surface profile and porosity or material waste)
All substrates must be dry, stable, sound, and free of all contaminants such as grease, oil, paint, wax, dust, curing, and sealing compounds that will interfere with the penetration of the primer and the adhesion of Sika® Level-325.
- Pour 5.25-6 qt. (5-5.7 L) of cool potable water (~ 70 °F, 21.1 °C) into a suitably sized and clean mixing container, using a calibrated measuring jug, or similar, to ensure strict control of the water content (do not over-water). If available water is not at this temperature, then consideration should be given to cooling/heating the water.
- Add Sika® Level-325 to the water, while slowly mixing, adding the complete contents of the bag.
- Mix with a high-speed drill (> 650 rpm) and an egg-beater-style mixing paddle to blend water and powder for approximately 3 minutes, until a lump-free and uniform mix has been produced.
- Do not overmix or allow the paddle to rise above the level of material as this will introduce and entrap air into the mix, potentially shortening the working life or causing pin-holing in the underlayment.
- Let the mixed material stand until the majority of air bubbles have dispersed.
- Pour the mix and spread using a smoothing trowel. Even surfaces are easily achieved using a pin leveler. It’s not recommended to remove troweling defects or to level more than once.
- If the second layer of leveling compound has to be applied, prime the first layer with Sika® Level-01 Primer Plus (1:1) when the first layer is walkable. The maximum layer thickness must not be exceeded in the case of two-layer applications and the second layer must not exceed the layer thickness of the first layer.
- Protect curing Sika® Level-325 layers from high ambient temperatures, and direct sunlight and ensure adequate air circulation.
- Sika® Level-325 is not intended to be used as a wear layer even if coated or sealed. Sika® Level-325 must be protected from any type of contamination by installing a suitable floor covering like ceramic tiles, carpet, VCT, wood floor, etc.
- Always install an adequate number of properly located test areas, including the finish flooring.
- As floor coverings vary, always contact and rely upon the floor covering manufacturer for specific directions such as maximum allowable moisture content, adhesive selection, and intended end use of the product.
EXTENSION WITH AGGREGATES
- For applications greater than 1-1/4" (25 mm) in depth, add 3/8" (9.5 mm) coarse aggregate.
- The aggregate must be non-reactive (reference ASTM C-1260, C-227, and C-289), clean, well graded, Saturated Surface Dry (SSD), have low absorption and high density, and comply with ASTM C-33 size number 8 per Table 2.
- Pre-washed 3/8” (9.5 mm) pea-gravel can be pre-placed onto the primed area being leveled at no more than 1/3 of the total placement depth. Pour the material over the aggregate and rake to ensure proper consolidation around the aggregate and a proper bond with the substrate. Applicators must be aware that the aggregate can cause voids in the underlayment if not filled correctly.
- Variances in aggregate may result in different strengths and flows.
- The addition rate is 25 lb. (11.4 kg) of aggregate per bag. It is approximately 2.0 gal. (7.6 L) by loose volume of aggregates.
- The final 1/8-1/4" (3.2-6.3 mm) layer should be neat to allow for a smooth finished floor.
- Do not add more water.
CLEANING OF TOOLS
- Clean all tools and application equipment with water immediately after use. Hardened/cured material can only be removed mechanically.
Sold As: Bag
Weight Per Bag: 55 Pounds
Bags per Pallet: 50 Bags
Weight Per Pallet: 2,795 Pounds
Shipped Via: UPS Ground | LTL Truck Service
|Dimensions||48 × 48 × 48 in|
Apply with Trowel
Floor Patch | Leveler
Laminate Floor Prep, SPC Floor Prep, Stone Prep, Substrate Prep, Tile Floor Prep, Wood Floor Prep
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Free In-Store Pickup
Nationwide Shipping Available
Servicing our customers since 2013
700+ Google Reviews
Floor & Cabinet Expert! We can answer your questions