When it comes to adding warmth and elegance to a room, nothing beats the beauty of a genuine hardwood floor. Engineered wood flooring is constructed from multiple plies of wood with a hardwood top layer. These cross layers of plywood are pressed to create a strong, stable core that is further reinforced by a layer of hardwood backing on the bottom. This multi-ply structure gives engineered wood the flexibility to be installed in basements, over concrete sub-floors and over radiant heating systems at The Last Inventory.
- Manufacture: Style Selections by Armstrong Flooring
- Style: Engineered Wood
- Model: Saddle Oak
- Color: Brown
- SKU: 772293
- Collection Name: Saddle Oak
- Construction: Engineered
- Construction Type: Locking
- Species: Oak
- Manufacture Color | Finish: Saddle
- Color | Finish Family: Brown
- Wood Grade: Natural
- Photosensitive: ❌
- Gloss Level: Medium
- Common Thickness in Inches: 3/8-In.
- Common Width in Inches: 5-In.
- Actual Width (inches): 5
- Actual Thickness (inches): 0.375-In.
- Square Footage Per Carton (SqFt): 22
- Appropriate Level for Installation: Any Level
- Variable Width: ❌
- Variable Length: ✔
- Subfloor Type: Plywood or Concrete
- Warranty: 25-Year
- Prop 65 Warning: Yes
- Finish Type: Pre-Finished
- Janka Hardness Rating: 1290
- Hardness Scale: 3 (Janka rating 1261-1400)
- Hardwood Plank Width: Wide
- Water Protection: ❌
- Exclusive: ❌
- Sample No: ❌
- Sample Available: ❌
- Waterproof: ❌
- Color Shade: Medium
- UN SP SC: 30161700
- Sold as: Box
- Texture: Smooth / Traditional
- Installation Type: Glue Down | Nail Down | Floating Floor/ Interlocking
- Pieces Per Box: 8 Pieces
- Area Per Box: 22 Square Feet
- Weight Per Box: 58 Pounds
- Country of Origin: United States
- Shipping: We ship to all of the Lower 48 with UPS Ground or LTL Freight Solutions
- Monitor Color: Colors will vary depending on the type of monitor, resolution, and calibration.
- Returns Policy: NO REFUNDS. NO RETURNS.
Dallas-Fort Worth Installations Available
Wood Floor Installation
All wood flooring installations include demolition of floating floors, undercutting door jams, and installation of basic transitions.
Floating Wood Installation: $1.50 / SQFT
Nail-Down Wood Installation: $1.75 / SQFT
Glue-Down Wood Installation: $2.00 / SQFT
Book an install online here