Cheap Flooring. Period.
When you shop for flooring, it can be a daunting task, and it is not always cheap. Ever thought to yourself:
- Where do you even begin?
- Getting flooring quotes can be a pain.
- Is this price a good deal?
- How cheap is too cheap?
- Does that price include the flooring materials?
- If not, do you have to buy them or does the contractor?
- Who is going to pick up the flooring?
It’s a lot. However, it doesn’t have to be.
At The Last Inventory, we sell high-quality products at exceptional prices with the goal of helping people. When you shop at The Last Inventory, you can be sure that you are getting an incredible deal. The flooring may be cheap, but the quality is exceptional. Many of our products can be found on shelves at Floor & Decor, Home Depot, Lowe’s and other major stores. However, the prices of our flooring are cheaper than the competition almost every time.
“How is your flooring so cheap?”
Great question. Glad you asked! The Last Inventory is able to buy overstock, discontinued items, and surplus flooring from large jobs at very large quantities. As a result, our flooring products are cheap. Simple. Whether it is tile, wood, or vinyl flooring, we pride ourselves on undercutting the market to ensure that everyone can get a high-quality floor at any budget. See for yourself here.
“Okay. Now prove it.”
Gladly. At The Last Inventory, we carry three main types of flooring:
- Ceramic & Porcelain Tile
- Engineered Wood
Don’t forget we also have:
- WPC & SPC
Now, we do not want to come across as negative toward any competitor’s brand or image. Therefore, we will simply list what the average prices are at other stores versus The Last Inventory; however, we encourage you to verify these claims yourself to ensure our claims are accurate.
- The type of tile that is most popular amongst our customers is 12 in. x 24 in. Porcelain Tile. When you shop at a major flooring or home improvement store, you are going to pay around $2.00 or more per square foot (SQFT). However, at The Last Inventory, we charge $0.85 for our 12×24 Porcelain Tiles.
- Wood flooring is hardly ever cheap. Engineered wood floors at a large store usually run between $2.69 and upwards of $5.00 per SQFT. This, however, is not the case at The Last Inventory. The engineered hardwood flooring that we keep in stock does not exceed $2.00 per SQFT and can go for as low as $1.25 per SQFT.
- Vinyl? Not a problem. Instead of paying between $1.00 and $2.00 per SQFT, come to The Last Inventory where we charge $0.60 per SQFT. Even our nicest selections of vinyl do not exceed $0.90 per SQFT.
At The Last Inventory, we want to make sure anyone at any budget can have an incredible floor without breaking the bank. Does it seem too good to be true? Most deals that do usually are, but these prices are what we pride ourselves on. And the way we intend to keep it for as long as our doors are open. See for yourself.