Dallas Residential Carpet Installation Services
Carpet Flooring Installation Pricing
Carpet Tile Installation
All carpet tile installs include up to 2 buckets of pressure sensitive glue for FREE.
Carpet Tile Installation (No demo or prep work): .65 cents per sf
Carpet Tile Installation (Demo Required): .75 cents per sf
Rolled Carpet Installation
Professional installation of rolled carpet includes demo of floating floors and basic transition install: .50 cents per sf
(Minimum price for any carpet install – $100)
- Most flooring needs to be in the house for 24 hours to acclimate to the homes temperature.
- The room temperature must be at your office / homes “normal” temperature for at least 24 hours prior to the installation.
- All rooms where flooring is being installed should be completely clear of furnishings prior to the scheduled installation.
- Our installers will gladly move standard, empty furniture items that do not require disassembly. *Excessively large or heavy furniture may require additional fees to move.
Day of Installation
- The TLI installer will contact you when they are on the way to the scheduled installation.
- Show your installer the areas where they will be working and leave them the best number to call you if you will be leaving your home. The person verifying the information must be over the age of 18.
- All flooring installed by TLI will be installed according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. Any exceptions will be discussed and approved by you.
- As with any construction project, dust is often a by-product. We make every effort to prevent any damage to existing home furnishings but you may need to do some minor touch-ups to walls, baseboards or moldings.
- Please ensure electricity and running water are available during the installation process.