Your cart is currently empty.
Local Pickup Orders: These orders must be picked up at our Lancaster, TX store within 7 days.
Quoted Shipping Orders: The shipping costs must be paid separately from your order. We will contact you with a quote for shipping your order, and give instructions for making your shipping payment.
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at The Last Inventory.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, or you have leftover material, we’re here to help!
- The Last Inventory has a NO REFUND policy.
- Customers have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date of purchase, on your receipt.
- Returned items will be for exchange or TLI Store Credit only.
- Not all items are eligible for a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be new, unused, and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging, unopened.
- All returns require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate an exchange for an item of equal or greater value. No cash or credit card refund will be issued on returned items.
- If your exchange does not equal the total amount of eligible, returned items, we will issue you a TLI Credit for the remaining balance.
- A TLI Credit will also be issued if you do not wish to complete an exchange at the time of return.
- Store Credit
- TLI Credit is valid for 90 days from the date of the return/exchange.
- Any unused TLI Credit will be void after 90 days.
- TLI Credit is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for any cash value.
- Order Storage
- There is 7-day maximum storage on any completed order.
- If your item requires an extended storage period, The Last Inventory reserves the right to charge a $10 per day Storage Fee.
- Any items that are stored longer than 30 days are subject to restocking without refund. These items may be sold to another customer, if not picked up within 30 days of purchase.
- In-Store Pickup / Shipping Online Orders
- The Last Inventory offers in-store pickup at all of our locations.
- All online purchases, requesting in-store pick up, will be available for pickup within 2 hours of purchase.
- All in-store pickups require at least 2 forms of verification. Customer must provide original online purchase receipt, a photo ID, and the credit card used, if applicable.
- The name on the photo ID MUST match the name on the purchasing credit card.
- Quoted Shipping Orders: The shipping costs must be paid separately from your order. We will contact you with a quote for shipping your order, and give instructions for making your shipping payment.
- Orders will ship within 48-hours of receiving payment. A UPS tracking number will be supplied via email, in order to coordinate delivery.
- Orders requiring LTL/Freight delivery will be contacted with a quoted price for shipping and common delivery times are estimated within five days.
- Third-Party In-Store Pickup
- The Last Inventory permits a third party or contractor to pick up materials on your behalf.
- The purchasing customer must sign a formal invoice stating who will pick up the material, and when.
- The same Order Storage policy applies to third party pickups. Please coordinate to ensure on-time pickup of all materials.
- The purchasing customer MUST provide a copy of the receipt/invoice to the individual making the pickup.
- The third party or contractor MUST provide a photo ID and a copy of the purchasing receipt, for materials to be released.